CodeIgniter Admin Pro project allows you build a powerful web application in minutes with CodeIgniter framework. Proper coding structure has been followed to develop administrative panel with CodeIgniter which makes script modification simple. Complete admin panel functionality has integrated into this CodeIgniter Admin Panel project. You can develop website instantly without wasting time in creating the administrative panel.
Layout and element based structure implemented in the admin panel that helps you to manage backend & frontend design easily. Also, the bootstrap responsive theme provides clean and nice look design to the admin panel. You can easily add the new page, form, table, and list by copy & paste the pre-built HTML.
The admin panel has been integrated admin management, users management, and CMS pages management functionality. The new functionality can be added by copy & paste the pre-developed script.
Layout and element based structure already implemented for frontend development. You can start developing front-end of the web application by copy & paste our written scripts.
- Built with CodeIgniter 3
- Structured & Clean Code
- Easy to Integrate (Only copy & paste)
- Easy customization
- Well documented and commented code
- W3C validated HTML & CSS
- Responsive Design with Bootstrap v3.3.7
- AdminLTE Template Integrated
- Responsive and nice admin interface
- CodeIgniter Ready Project
- Complete backend and sample frontend
- and Many More…
- Admin Login, Forgot password & Remember me
- Admin Profile Management (View, Edit & Update)
- Admin Username and Password update
- Members or users management (View, Add, Edit & Update, Block & Unblock, Delete)
- CMS Pages Management (View, Add, Edit & Update, Block & Unblock, Delete)
- Site Settings (Site title, Site name, Contact email, SMTP server, Social links, etc.)
- Email with SMTP Support
- Frontend structure and homepage integrated
- and Many More…
Support and Documentation
Full documentation with step-by-step instruction is included in the downloadable package. If you have any query or want to report bugs or issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.